one dreams his self while he is his self

one dreams his self while he is his self
vaguelooksfromoutbehindherlashes, i am but a shade.

Saturday, August 2, 2008

aren't we all, really, just here for The Night.

How can you trust your own story - the romance you say runs and races through it - when twenty four hours after it has been written, fixed on paper and locked inside the honeycomb of your memory, you receive a message (from the subject) revealing (rather bluntly) how "horney" you left him. And yes, horny was spelt wrong. I cannot even audibly say the word without pushing my jaw to the side and turning my lip up. If people want sex, let's be real, get some sense and learn the skill to sensuality. I cannot remember the last time I was seduced to bed by someone when they spoke of "loneliness" and "horniness". Okay, I am exaggerating my animosity - I have none and do not mean to be read harshly. I appreciate and hope for the honesty but I just wish we all could be a bit smoother and a lot less animalistic. In response to my beginning question: I do not think you necessarily must trust anything indefinitely but trust and believe your story comes with a timeliness. Remember, as an entry into and vantage point for writing, a realness (which is quite different than a reality). Reality--pshh, forget about it. Realness--yes!--a substantial flavour you can bite in to. Have the memory of your moments be inspired by that. 

No comments: