one dreams his self while he is his self

one dreams his self while he is his self
vaguelooksfromoutbehindherlashes, i am but a shade.

Monday, September 29, 2008

Within low light, She shows no unbearable weight of being.


I want you in shadow
Not behind
Not before
Only within.
Otherwise, without you,
I will want myself kept.

Surrounded by half light
Diluted
Weakened
Adulterated by filth of naked skin.
WARNING:
Show me all and
I will want none.

A fault of your own unbearableness,
To let your body fall into tangents,
Mind and meaning go missing, because.
A shame to lose beauty! And willfully?
I’d rather be dead than alive,
Knowing.
Unconcerned with polishing mystery
What’s cracked can’t become treasure
Still had its splits, the muck can stick in.
I will have you as is—unholy wanted.

Won’t commit myself to strain
There’s no need for lucidity,
When shadow takes to skin freely.

No want to find flesh full-figured
Shown through the gauzy gaze of morning,
A sunlit surprise.
Lift eyes only in night watch
Heads bobbing in pools of black
I make out
A neck, here
The crotch, there
And deep in
Several holes of emptiness
Comes the vapid voice confused.

No panting
No purrs
Cries clawing in
The places between limbs entangled.
Discharged from feeling
Inky lips lip off,
“I want to know all of you in the void.”

No comments: