one dreams his self while he is his self

one dreams his self while he is his self
vaguelooksfromoutbehindherlashes, i am but a shade.

Monday, January 12, 2009

I am acting for the other eye.



These images are fixated by a format that encloses me in a place in time and captures an expression of an instant, perhaps nothing more than a fleeting moment, maybe even a lie I acted when the camera's eye was present. How accurate can this representation be of me? How effective is the evidence one picture reveals? There is no conscious thought that radiates because the anticipation for the flash stopped the speech of the subject. I want to know words - I want to see how I sound




2 comments:

Francis Lussier-Charron said...

Si jolies, ces décorations pianistiques sillonnant le plafond!...

Claudelean Musee said...

Opulent, no doubt. Karl Huysmans would have died.