one dreams his self while he is his self

one dreams his self while he is his self
vaguelooksfromoutbehindherlashes, i am but a shade.

Saturday, December 8, 2007

lowleighlow


I just made the mistake.

I just made the most accurate decision to reminisce at a less sober state. More than likely, the night's own nostalgia and good, good conversations made me stumble or rather, tumble back on to an old (though not long ago enough) photograph. And either my unsober state is making me see selves in alternate realities or my unsober sight is finally seeing images more sober(ly), but thank goodness for proof, the past and for proof of the past. I was thin as death. And as I explained, even tonight, I know exactly why I got to that level and openly reveal and honestly reflect at what brought me there, what it was all really about and how it has changed my 'now'. But to see it still existing in documentation and thus in some form of reality, it is hard to imagine that what I see was not coming from an imagination but a true time and thus reality. I feel most ashamed of those that were linked in pictures or in contact with me or 'that' person (but really, we are one in the same and that was very much me). I enjoy and can appreciate that others involved around me never hid from it or me and that I never hid from the world either. And even months after, that I can still openly have the pictures floating about and still remember the judgment that was given, and not delete it all. Not try and erase what happened, what was experienced, what was real. I am, an inspiration. "The Bounce Back."

I still trust my quote that "I lived by" in middle and highschool: Criticism is Inspiration. That's all it is.

No comments: