one dreams his self while he is his self

one dreams his self while he is his self
vaguelooksfromoutbehindherlashes, i am but a shade.

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Stay high.

A conversation:

You back in the saddle (at least for a couple of weeks until San Fran and LA), I mean are you settled back in the routine?

The routine of lots of work. A mad rush to the end. Same old same old.

Never forget the best part is the journey.

The one outside the routine always is, but yes I know what you mean.

Life I guess is what goes on outside of the same old same. I have a couple ideas of books for you to write, but that is later.

Thanks Coach, can't wait until half-time.

What quarter? I'm in. Actually, I think you are finishing the first quarter. Night'

Yes, with a mad save at the final second. We've got em' beat.

Of course, that is why you are The Beezer!

-Always a try to raise my spirits; always others keeping me focused. Thank you.

No comments: