one dreams his self while he is his self

one dreams his self while he is his self
vaguelooksfromoutbehindherlashes, i am but a shade.

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Indulgence

This is unfair writing. My apologies, but it isn't agreeable, this would be fair if the writing changed. Already a conscious decision to not make an appearance, and now, "This too!," as one we say, "unnamable." Everyone is named except anyone I speak of, talk toward. Look, you know already who I am. Chelsea's Claudelean. Chelsea first, forever. What do you think? Will he last forever? Who is you? I know. But can't say it, I, say it, Your's name, tells who I think of when writing you. Selfishness is never fair. You are right, on the outside I am not you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello dudes. I'm honestly into shoes and I was searching for that meticulous make. The prices for the boots were around 320 pounds on every page. But definitively I set this area selling them as a remedy for half price. I exceptionally like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly purchase these. what can you say about it?