one dreams his self while he is his self

one dreams his self while he is his self
vaguelooksfromoutbehindherlashes, i am but a shade.

Monday, January 28, 2008

keren ann




So far today I've created a course description and guide to a second Independent Study. Which brought me, again, to a state of ecstasy. I go to school, find a professor and devise a course on what I want to study and pursue, get it approved and spend hours discussing compelling material and the material that manifests in my life. This was my highschool dream. And it is the most rewarding process. School enriches my life, and my days are better because of it. I have a flight on hold for LA. Would be going to be on set at Universal for my "boss" film he is producing that is in production. Working on set = Dreeeeam. Tomorrow I begin working the art direction for a film. I'm walking in the Parson's fashion show. Have an upcoming photo shoot. Thanks to the marvels of Google, possible screenings of my [silly] experimental films. Got casted again for Tyra's Show, then within touching distance got the "we want to use you for something else" for the 2nd time. Long story. I talk too much psychology and analyze humanities too much when they interview me. Tyra just wants to help someone, make them aware. I keep saying, I want to help her help. Some day, this just hasn't been the right way yet. The good thing is it has been a long time since I've judged things as rejection or defeat.

No comments: