one dreams his self while he is his self

one dreams his self while he is his self
vaguelooksfromoutbehindherlashes, i am but a shade.

Monday, November 19, 2007

Little Extra "Volume"



Goes to show you what a little extra volume can make of a figure.
She's never looked so good.

There's a lot bottled up in me: angst, frusteration, dismay. I can recognize all weekend long, but I know the most theraputic choice would be to SAY these things. Aloud. Hear how they materialize themselves. I want to see how words hit a person's face. I mean "hit" in the most gentle ways possible.

I have an inability to relax. I stayed home in New York for an extra weekend alone before boring myself in Miami. I wrapped myself in a robe and still felt under pressure. My breathing had a certain rhythm the entire time; a rhythm you can't fall asleep to. My battery is about to die. More later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well written article.