one dreams his self while he is his self

one dreams his self while he is his self
vaguelooksfromoutbehindherlashes, i am but a shade.

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

belly of my Eye.

trying to write while listening to a song, during the duration of the song. this was to rob crow's no sun--his song UP is altering my days though--shocking knowing that he is the lead singer of pinback--who i was addicted to throughout highschool. check them both, if you don't know of them.

I want to be where the Colors are exposed
With no need for the Sun, to make it happen
Where the Shadows fall beneath the Blades
Or stand undiscovered behind erected Trees
Whom are reaching upwards to be pulled off
From the Ground who pulls them down
I want to be where Sight can be seen
Behind the eyelids of the Moon
I want to be centered within
The circumference of that interior Darkness
Where wanderers who wait
Will never feel the weight of Light
But I do, on the belly of my Eye.