one dreams his self while he is his self

one dreams his self while he is his self
vaguelooksfromoutbehindherlashes, i am but a shade.

Sunday, February 3, 2008

piled high

I could write for days at no end. And within the act, develop another experience that needs closure between the start and finish of a sentence. Right now, my mind is piled high with material. There are moments I must transmute, meanings I must transcribe, material I must transfix. The urgency sets off alarms inside of me. A hand knocking at the door of my mouth, saying, “I need to step outside of you.” I don’t know what to begin with or what part of me should step outside first.

"I can't catch up with all I know. I hope I will be given time. The chemistry I am producing of turning experiences into awareness is not yet finished" -Anais Nin.

No comments: