one dreams his self while he is his self

one dreams his self while he is his self
vaguelooksfromoutbehindherlashes, i am but a shade.

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

intro:intent

Let Me Introduce You to Intention

Absorbing all light, I am shadowed. With opacity obscured, I stay hopeful that I can capture clarity. Behind thought is comfort; a place we have in mind and try to reach. Close your lids, and you will see I am there too, attaching myself to darkness. I am always all around.
Is this me? Inked.
Love all over my mouth. Nothing physical, but an unattainable presence, taken in and in and in, until displaced. Breathing, exploding, "AIR!” I want you. We are inside the space where the heart did not beat, an interval of time when us women are becoming sexed ourselves. All at once, shoving into our mouths, suffocating words, immediately making us breathless

Driven erotically, depth widening in darkness, I woke deep in night and wrote out of discourse the texture written on the body. Midnight’s whoring, my hands covered in night’s liquid, permanent ink, an unforgettable wound. 

I am here for you. I am writing to expose us. 



I hope this brings you pleasure. I hope I make you feel textual. 

No comments: