one dreams his self while he is his self

one dreams his self while he is his self
vaguelooksfromoutbehindherlashes, i am but a shade.

Monday, November 10, 2008

is this more about me than her?

I saw Erin Wasson in the village again, tonight she was outside of Bua. Beneath her signature, a biker's jacket and denim, I could tell she was withering. I hate these visuals, only because they betray my ideal ideation of reality or perhaps, authenticity. As I got further away from her, so distance (temporal and physical) could come between us, I knew what I had seen, myself as I was. It was tasteless and I feel that's what I disliked most. 




are people serious?

"who cares about the economy when you can have blue leopard dresses?" "if you can afford it it's totally okay."

i use to have a fashion blog for about a hot second. then things in my own life began happening, not positives, and i became indifferent to fashion, branding, the yappity yap yap yap of it all. i enjoy the theoretics and mythicism (where the designer's pull their inspiration from).  maybe i'll try to hold back those other feelings and immerse myself back into fashion, just because i feel like eventually i'll have to.

3 comments:

C. L. DeMedeiros said...

...

I
Love
Your
Blog


!

Claudelean Musee said...

Thank, thank, thank YOU!

Chelsea.

Claudelean Musee said...

Also, I just checked your blog out. Your work is peculiar, riveting, effectuating sense.

I'm going to link you on my site.