one dreams his self while he is his self

one dreams his self while he is his self
vaguelooksfromoutbehindherlashes, i am but a shade.

Saturday, November 29, 2008

pinback - boo


Pinback - Boo from Jean-Philippe Pelletti on Vimeo.
this has been my favouirte band since the beginning year of highschool. i'll never forget sunrise ten mile bike rides listening and completely relying on pinback to move me further on. no doubt they effected a changed in me. for always and ever i will have a soft spot for every single song of theirs. enjoy

3 comments:

pomegranate season said...

Wow. I am really digging that song. Any other Pinback recommendations?

Claudelean Musee said...

so glad you enjoy it. absolutely, my favourites are:

EVERYTHING off of the album "offcell - EP". it was the first album i listened to of theirs and it had the strongest influence on me. highly recommend it.

http://fakepennycomics.com/blog/PIN_B.mp3

penelope
concrete sounds
anti-hu

good to sea
how we breathe

going south

fortress
syracuse

they really pull apart a moment, like the patterns of breathing.

if you like pinback, you may also take to:

abandoned pools
fleet foxes - mykonos
le loup - breathing rapture
a weather - oh my stars
sleep station - a soldier's dream
rob crow - no sun
jose gonzlez - cycling trivilities

...oh there really is so many good tunes to drift to...

pomegranate season said...

Alright dude, you are officially my new best friend. I've been listening to a bunch of Pinback, and I love EVERYTHING!! Ahhh!! I think Good to Sea is my favorite right now.
Thank you so, so so much. It's not so often I find a vibe I really get into.